Finding the perfect place to live is an important event in our lives. Everyone has different needs. Doing your research will help you make the best choice possible. Mission Realty Property Management Company has many properties to offer. We are happy to help you with your search!
Steps to help you find a home
- Browse Our Website: view all unit information and photographs. Be clear of what your needs are regarding price, neighborhood, availability date, amenities, pets, and more. Please note that some rental pictures/videos may represent a sample of the unit and may not reflect specific details of a particular apartment.
- Visit the Property: drive by the unit you’ve chosen to see if it meet your needs regarding location, public transportation, traffic, noise, school locations, maintenance, parking and stairs.
- Confirm Availability: rentals can fill quickly, especially in this market. Stop by our office or call to confirm availability. An experienced agent in our office is here to help.
- Review these Forms: Look at our rental application to determine if you are able to fulfill all the requirements. Processing your application may be delayed or you may lose your place in line if you do not properly qualify.
- View the Rental: schedule an appointment to view the unit. Be sure to bring all roommates, significant others, parents, etc. to see the interior. You are required to view the unit before applying and moving in. Once an application fee with a holding fee has been paid, we will not schedule any more showings to respect our current tenant’s privacy.
When your application is received
- Be prepared to pay a holding deposit and sign your lease upon application approval. Once approved, you have 24 hours to pay the security deposit to secure the unit.
- Until all co-signer forms, roommate applications, and pet applications (if applicable) are turned in, and all application/cosigner fees paid, you are not considered “In Line” for the unit.
- A Property Manager will review all rental information, credit, employment, background and other data to determine your eligibility. When your unit/home is ready, we will schedule for a lease signing where all tenants and cosigners be present to sign the lease and hear the properties policies before move in and keys are given.
- Mission Realty LLC reviews all rental applications on a first completed and turned in with fee's paid bases!
Mission Realty LLC Policies:
No Smoking of any kind is permitted inside any unit or within 30 feet of any building.
Most leases are 12-months. Listings will usually indicate if a shorter term is available.
- Not all Mission Realty LLC units or buildings are pet friendly, and accommodation of a pet is subject to change without notice. If approved, a REFUNDABLE pet fee and/or an additional deposit will be due at move in, and a signed “Pet Addendum” form will be required.
- Please review our pet policy and a sample of our Pet Addendum before applying- You can find in the forms tab.
- We will require a picture of the pet, proof of current rabies vaccination (cats and dogs), and proof of licensing (dogs).
- We will require Renters Insurance with Mission Realty listed as an additionally insured party before pet is approved to live there.
- We permit only 1 pet per unit, when a pet is allowed. On a case-by-case basis, 2 pets may be allowed with applicable pet fees.
- Mission Realty's rentals do not allow any animal without permission including: wild animals, farm animals, ferrets, rabbits, mice, rats, snakes, and large breed birds or reptiles.